Orange Aero Club Inc is bound by the National Privacy Principles embodied in the Commonwealth
Privacy Act 1988 as amended, and makes the following undertaking:
1 Information collected by way of this application will be used or disclosed solely for the administration, advertising and promotion of the club and its stated objects, viz:
a) To promote the interests of General Aviation including recreational flying, training and aircraft ownership; and
b) To undertake such activities as will promote such interests; and
c) To associate with other organisations whose aims and interests are similar to those of this association.
2. Information may also be disclosed where required by law.
3. Other information relevant to the club, and related to records of attendance, flying activity, training, useful skills, membership status may be collected from time to time.
4. Information will be held in a computer database, and may be transmitted to other members electronically, or in printed format by conventional means.
5. Personal information disclosed in reports, advertising and promotional material will be limited to names, photographs and information relevant to the activity promoted. Such material may be displayed in print form, or on radio, television or the internet.
6. Any member's records held are available for inspection by the member on request, and the club undertakes to promptly amend any incorrect information it has collected.
7. The club undertakes to destroy or de-identify all information relating to a member after a period of three years from the termination of membership.
Orange Aero Club welcomes applications for membership from anyone with an interest in aviation, and who subscribes to the Aims of the Club.
There are three classes of membership - Full (Pilot) at $90 per year, Associate at $45 per year and Junior at $30 per year. The Club year runs from 1 July to 30 June, and new members joining after 31 March in any year will remain financial to 30 June of the following year. Payment can be made by EFT with the application, or an invoice can be emailed after the Management Committee has approved the application.
Junior Membership is available to individual persons up to the age of 18 years regardless of their status as a pilot. Junior members are expected to upgrade to Full or Associate membership when renewing after turning 18 years of age. Junior Membership requires parental consent, and by entering your name in the appropriate field (shown on selecting Junior Membership), you are giving your consent.
Club access is by personal security code, please nominate your preferred five digit code on the form. If you hold an ASIC, please provide the number on the form. An ASIC is required for airside access using your personal security code.
If you prefer, you can download and print a Membership Application, then mail it or pass it on to a Committee Member
Page updated 15/11/19
Page 2 of 2